Thursday, October 9, 2008

Truly Blessed


This is my Beautiful, Wonderful Sister and Brother-in-Law. They are two of the best things to ever happen to me. My sister has always been my other half. Whenever I was hurt, upset, or just wanted someone to argue with, she was always there rushing in to help me :) We have always fought, but I honestly have no idea where I would be right now if she hadn't been there for me. She has been my rock for as long as I can remember. I Love You Courtney!!
My Brother-in-Law is also just as great :) Yes, we have had our fights too, but he definitely keeps me in check. He makes sure I know what is what and has really been there when I needed him to be. Not only me but he has definitely made my sister happier than I've ever seen her be. He has always been quick to lend a hand to my family when needed. He has been a blessing to my family and I'm glad I can call him my Brother :) Love ya Josh!!
Oh yeah....before I get off of them I can't forget Baby Noah!! :) He's only 4 weeks away from being a part of our family. He is going to be a blessed and very spoiled little boy :) He will have 2 of the greatest parents anybody could have....and a darn good Aunt too if I must say :) And we can't forget the crazy Grandparents!
My Mom means the world to me. Me and her have rarely gotten along or ever seen eye-to-eye but I now realize how much that really meant. Everything she ever did...that I of course resented her for doing....really was only for my best interest. I honestly wish I could go back in time and listen to her for once. I think it would've saved me a bunch of tears...and definitely would've saved time I spent caught up in Drama. I'm blessed to have such a wonderful mother!
And I can't forget my Daddy. I have always been partial to him...I mean being the baby always added for a little more attention than everybody else :) He has always been the 'Man' in my life. He always listens, gives advice, and let me get out whatever is on my mind and bothering me. I don't know what I would've done if Daddy hadn't been there to help see me through everything!
My Family, even though CrAzY, is the absolute BEST family a girl could ask for. Somebody is always there to help me out whenever I need someone. I couldn't have asked God for a better family than the one I received. I am TRULY BLESSED!!!!

No comments: