Thursday, October 9, 2008

Forget the Past...

This is a bunch of Random Thoughts that have been crossing my mind lately.
"Don't Worry About The People And Things In Your Past....There's A Reason They Didn't Make It To Your Future!!"


This Statement has never been more true than now!! I have been lucky enough to have some of the best people come into my Life!! I have been through some tough times lately and thanks to my Family and my True Friends I have Overcome It All!!

I have realized that my past doesn't matter. It has only made me a Stronger person today. As I grow closer to God, I'm working on making the relationships that matter even stonger. I have been blessed enough to now be Completely surrounded by strong people that will only help lift me up...not tear me down!

So to Everyone out there...Forget About Your Past!!!! That's exactly why they call it the Past!! There is nothing we can do to get it back....we simply have to pick up and move on. Love the people that matter most and forget the people that don't. That's why they aren't there anymore!!!

No comments: